- - Executive summary highlighting the key aspects of the master plan
- - Overview of community participation
- - Existing conditions analysis
- - Community-based vision statement and supporting plan principles
- - Master plan documentation with all supporting graphics
- - Future zoning and development standards
- - Streetscape, public realm, and green space design guidelines
- - Implementation matrix
Phase III - Implementation (CURRENT)
Phase III will move us from plan to implementation as residents, stakeholders, staff and consultants determine short-, medium-, and long-term steps for realizing the plan and beginning to transform the area around the mall.
Please download the plan to review all the findings.
Miami Crossing Brand
As part of the Dayton Mall Area Master Plan, a branding initiative was started. After interviews with local businesses, residents, and other stakeholders, a brand was created - Miami Crossing. A portion of the plan is dedicated to how this re-branding effort would occur and what opportunities are available to create a more recognizable district for people to live, work, and play.